Rugged Communication w/Military Grade Protection
The Iridium 9505A satellite phone is built for the toughest environments and brings the capability for secure communications anywhere you need to be on the planet. Manufactured in the US, this handset is ideal for military use and is the only satellite phone available for provisioning on the US Department of Defense Gateway. The 9505A is non-RoHS and is also commercially available for purchase for military and commercial use in approved countries.
The Iridium 9505A is water, shock, and dust resistant, making it built to handle the harshest conditions and use. No matter where in the world you need to be, the Iridium 9505A will keep you connected, everywhere! No other network in the world offers customers secure communication capability on a global scope. Only the Iridium network commands real global coverage, even in the extreme polar regions of the planet.
The small, lightweight Iridium 9505A satellite phone features a quick access interface and hands-free headset, designed for ease-of-use on the move. It also offers the optional capability to transmit and receive data with an RS232 adapter. Programmed with 21 language options, the Iridium 9505A is also capable of two-way SMS communication.
- Enhanced voice services
- Secure and ideal for military use
- Transmit and receive data with an optional RS232 adapter
- SMS and email messaging
- Water, shock, and dust resistant
- Easy to Use
- Coverage – Global including the poles
- Dimensions – 158 x 62 x 59 (mm)
- Weight – 375 (g)
- Standby Time – >30 (hrs)
- Talk Time – <3.6(hrs)
- Operating range – External power -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F) / Lithium Ion battery -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Durability – Water, shock and dust resistant