The Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from the only real mobile, real global satellite communications company in the world. But the Iridium Extreme doesn’t stop there. The Iridium Extreme is engineered with an expansive feature set and wide range of accessories, providing people with more opportunities to connect and keep in contact anytime, anywhere. The Iridium Extreme offers the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notification. More than a phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage.
Through accredited online portals, the Iridium Extreme offers an open development platform for partner-developed location-based solutions providing real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps, the Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
Built-in SOS Button
Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button.
With a Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert your programmed contact of your location and will help create a two-way connection to assist in the response. It includes GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, at no additional charge.
It may be Iridium’s smallest satellite phone, but the Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere.
The Iridium Extreme is built with as much guts and grit as those who use it:
- Military-grade 810F durability
- Ingress Protection rating of IP65
- Built dust-proof, shock-resistant and jet-water resistant
- Includes a speakerphone and wind resistant microphone
- A diamond tread, tapered grip gives it superior in-hand ergonomics
- 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D) Weight: 247g
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- 200-character, daylight-readable display
- Integrated backlight for nighttime viewing
- Illuminated weather resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voicemail
- Two-way SMS and short email
- 21 supported menu languages
- Pre-programmable International – Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security