Boasting an internal GPS and Class D DSC, the Icom M93D Handheld GPS VHF Radio brings professionalism and style with an extremely easy to use interface to boot. It is slender and has a 2-tone body and is also feature rich and smart.
The active noise canceling will help keep you in touch clearly and without issue while the waterproof (IPX7) rugged engineering of the device is also backed up with Icom’s Float n’ Flash!
You can keep safe, in touch, all the while having an emergency lifeline in a very simple handheld. If it is just to simply keep in touch while off the grid or your lifeline while out on the ocean, it will fit your needs for your global communications solution.
|Battery:||Li-Ion, 9 hr. battery life; unit comes with desktop charger, AC adapter and cigarette lighter plug|
|Power:||5 Watts, 1 Watt|
|Remote Options:||Optional speaker/mic|
|Other Functions:||Built-in GPS, DSC functions, 50 waypoints, Aqua-Quake speaker draining, Float & Flash function|
|Dimensions:||2.24″W x 5.69″H x 1.52″D; Wt: 10.6 oz.|
|Waterproof:||Yes (IPX7), Floats|
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float’n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio